Suzie D Photo
40% off All Gift Certificates!
50% off our regular sitting fee
A $20 value!!
make sure to mention Omaha.net
These days everyone has a camera…but not everyone is a professional photographer. Suzie DaSilva of Suzie D Photo is, bringing her 10+ years of experience to shoots on location or in her beautiful South Omaha studio.
Suzie began by shooting her own children and realized that she could turn her passion into a career, eventually studying at Metropolitan Community College’s highly regarded photography program. While there, “some students made fun of [her] because [she] always did the people, the kids.” Now she’s built a business on being one of the most likeable, personable, and skilled portrait photographers in Omaha.
"Children are my absolute favorite," she says, but "lot’s of families I’ve done for many years." She’s watched her clients grow, and they’ve trusted her to make images of the special moments in their lives, from marriage, to the birth of a newborn, birthdays, graduations, and beyond!
Suzie is unique among Omaha photographers, featuring:
Extremely competitive prices
- $40 family sitting fee ($10 for additional family members)
- $100 senior portrait fee
- Shooting in a relaxed environment, not on the clock: "when we know we’re done, we’re done"
No picture package requirements
- À la carte pricing means that you pay only for the pictures you want, with no set packages
- Natural settings, and candid, casual shots are stressed over posed shots
A "one woman" photo business
- Unlike larger studios, you know exactly who will be shooting your pictures when you hire Suzie D Photo
- Committed to quality, unlike high volume "mall photographers"
- Photography with a mother’s personal touch
- Picture parties—similar to a Tupperware party, these hosted gatherings can be held at homes, on location, or in the studio. The host gets credit for free photos while the guests get amazing candid pictures that will last a lifetime
- Photo Illustrations—uniquely artistic, custom made pieces that combine multiple photographs into a modern form of the classic collage
- Gift certificates—makes a great company gift! Why give flowers when you can give a gift that your clients and coworkers will remember for so much longer?
- Fund Raisers—special events like the M.O.P.S.(Mother of Pre-Schoolers) allow groups to raise money with high quality, local services
And don’t forget, you can hire Suzie for Weddings, Quinceañeras, or any of your Omaha photography needs.
Call today to see her gorgeous studio space (exposed brick, outdoor garden) and set up an appointment!
Click below to see the range of Suzie’s work: