Roberts Skate Park is one of the best known skate spots in Omaha, Nebraska. It’s located at N. 78th Street one block north of Cass Street. The skate park appeals to both novice and advanced skateboarders and features a street course, a few bowls and a snake run. The street course offers a quarter pipe, a pyramid, banks, ledges, flat rails, and a stair set.
The park opened on October 25th, 1999 at Roberts Park in West Omaha. The 14,000 square foot facility was designed with the active involvement of local skateboarders and in-line skaters. Two silhouettes of skate boarders at the park entrance are dedicated in honor of the late Mathew Kress and Tommy Craft who campaigned for a place where skateboarders would be welcome in Omaha.
Roberts Skate Park Rules
- Skateboards and Skates Only
- No Bicycles, Scooters, Etc.
- Snow, Ice, Wet Surfaces, and Litter & Debris Will Effect Skating Conditions
- Use Cautions!
- Appropriate Protective Gear Recommended
- No Skating Against Traffic
- Do Not Use Ramps or Runs Until Cleared By Other Skaters
- No Waxing of Skate Park Surfaces
- No Glass Containers Allowed
- Alcohol Prohibited
- City parks are closed between 11pm~5am
For additional information call: (402)444-5900