OWN IT OMAHA!
OWN IT OMAHA! ROADSHOW ~ AGENDA
September 27, 2013 University of Nebraska Omaha: College of Business at Mammel Hall,
6708 Pine Street 8 AM – 6 PM
A day for Midwest women with an entrepreneurial mindset who want to grow an existing business or take a business idea, and make it a reality by coming together, networking, learning and having fun!
Morning 30 Minute Breakout Sessions:
- Close More Sales for Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
- Email Marketing Strategies
- Websites & E-Commerce
- Intellectual Property- Patents & License Agreements
- Finance Options- Loans, Grants, Lines of Credit
- Procurement Contracts, Securing Bids and Certification
- Is Your Business Fundable?
- Successful women entrepreneurs share their stories about their companies.
- Dr. Joel Bessmer, Voted as a Top 15 Concierge Physician in the US, Talks Health
- Angel Investors, the Media and Retailers reveal Pitching Tips for funding, media buzz and product distribution
The day ends with a Networking Cocktail Reception
This one day could change a woman’s business and her life! Join us, meet the resources available to help you grow your company, and build your team for business growth and success.
Brought to you by:
Lutz Accounting Firm; Koley Jessen Law Firm; Bartholomew Gasnick Investment Group; SAC Federal Credit Union; The Reader; Carpenter Paper; Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce; Constant Contact; University of Nebraska Omaha: Center for Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Franchising; METRO Magazine; University of Nebraska Medical Center; University of Nebraska Omaha-Peter Kiewit Institute, (IT Innovation Through Collaboration;” Omaha Public Power District; Omaha World-Herald; Metropolitan Utilities District; Nebraska Angels; Nebraska Business Development Centers; Spirit World; Whole Foods Market; Women Investing in Nebraska; and others.