ICAN 2011 Connection Corner
Prior to the 2011 ICAN Women’s Leadership Conference, join ICAN for its first ever speed networking event on April 6, from 4 to 6 p.m. Connection Corner is an opportunity for women from every part of our community to meet each other through speed networking. Meet someone new, get new business information, ask for advice, expand your professional network and make dozens of connections.
Who is invited: Connection Corner is open to college students and other young women, entrepreneurs, small business owners, professional women, executive woman leaders, and stay at home moms.
What to expect:
- Expect to have the opportunity to have 4-5 minute one-on-one conversations with at least 10 other women.
- Expect to have at least an hour of open conversation and general networking time.
- You will receive a list of all participants and their contact information to assist you further in making connections.
- Beverages will be provided.
How does it work:
- You will have 10 different one-on-one 4-5 minute networking conversations. Half of the participants will stay seated while the other half rotate in a sequential process through each conversation.
- Following the one-on-one networking conversation, the entire group will have time for open conversation and general networking.
- 3:30 pm - Check-in at the Connection Corner registration table on the first floor of the Qwest Center
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm - One-on-one networking conversations (Room 213 & 214) Upstairs on the second floor of the Qwest Center.
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm – Open conversation and general networking time (Combined Room 213 & 214) Second floor of the Qwest Center.
The cost is $20.