Holiday Lights Festival
The Holiday Lights Festival will feature the FREE Wells Fargo Family Festival Sunday, December 5 from noon to 5 p.m. The following downtown arts and cultural venues will be connected via a FREE trolley service and will offer free admission, seasonal entertainment, hands-on activities, and fun for the entire family.
- Wells Fargo, 20 & Douglas Streets
- Omaha Children’s Museum, 500 South 20 Street
- Omaha Police Department Horse Barn, 615 Leavenworth Street
- W. Dale Clark Public Library, 215 South 15 Street
- Durham Museum, 801 South 10 Street
- Joslyn Art Museum, 2200 Dodge Street
Families can enjoy a variety of activities and crafts at each location. Special musical performances will take place at Wells Fargo, Durham Museum, W. Dale Clark Public Library, and the Joslyn Art Museum.
The Rose Theater will also host dress-up at the W. Dale Clark Public Library.
The Holiday Lights will remain lit every evening from 5 pm to 1 am through January 9, 2011.
Visit the Holiday Lights Festival website for a complete listing of events.