There’s a new generation of innovators and entrepreneurs who are passionately making their mark on our community and Big Omaha is for them. This event brings together the region’s best and brightest to motivate, challenge, excite and connect with one another, and in turn raise the bar on the level of work we’re producing.
Big Omaha 2010 is just around the corner and we’re excited to share a few of the amazing speakers who will be coming into town for this year’s event.
- Scott Harrison is the Founder of charity: water, a non-profit organization bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations.
- Matt Mullenweg is the Founder of Automattic, the company behind Wordpress.com, Akismet, Gravatar, IntenseDebate and more to come.
- Melody McCloskey is the Co-Founder of StyleSeat, a company helping small businesses grow using the web.
- Scott Belsky is the Founder and CEO of Behance, a company that develops products and services to organize the creative world.
- Danae Ringelmann is the Co-Founder of IndieGoGo, an online crowdfunding platform for ideas created to democratize fundraising.
- Justin Shaffer is the Founder and CEO of Hot Potato, an early-stage startup connecting friends and fans around live events.
- David Hauser is the Co-Founder of Grasshopper, Chargify and Grasshopper Labs.
- Rachelle Hruska is the Co-Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Guest of a Guest, a new media website and newsletter chronicling the social and cultural lives of young New Yorkers.